Occupational Health and Safety
Organize your internal occupational health and safety process efficiently by installing a suitable management system. Effective occupational health and safety management secures a number of advantages for the company.
Advantage through a Occupational Health and Safety Certification
- Reducing the number of accidents and thus downtime
- Higher employee motivation due to good working conditions
- Compliance with legal requirements and lower liability risk
If you obtain a certificate for your occupational health and safety system, you publish your efforts to make efficient provision for the safety and health of your employees.
Systems for Efficient Occupational Health and Safety Management are:
- OHSAS, an international occupational health and safety standard for companies of all types,
- SCC, an occupational health and safety system for technical service providers
- SCP, an occupational health and safety system for personnel recruiting companies
These health and safety management systems can be integrated in available quality management and/or environment management systems or be combined with them. In this case, the integrated management system is certified.
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
The new, internationally accepted specification for occupational health and safety management systems with a stronger focus on health protection. The certificate can be obtained with credit on the basis of this norm.
- SCC / SCP
A regulator whose application is expected especially of technical service providers or personnel recruiting agencies on building sites and in industry.