Management Systems in Education
Education with the Seal of Quality!
Mounting competitive pressure and a confusing market were reasons why educational institutions decided for the introduction and certification of a quality management system. On the one hand, this provided them with an efficient management tool and, on the other hand, they sent a signal to the market that they were positively different from other competitors.
Your Advantage as a Certified Education Institut
- Approved Proof and Certificate about Performance
- Meaningful Quality Proof from a Neutral Body
- Strengthening the Costumer Confindent
- Transparent Process in the Company and with that a Better Employee Motivation
- Fulfillment of Formal Prerequisites for Market Approval and therefore Improved the Marketability
As the requirements of the sector are not all the same, several different management systems evolved in a parallel process. This development was assisted by TÜV Thüringen with high commitment. As a Certified Body we offer you different certification service and certification standards.
Quality Management in Education
- ISO 9001
The basic internationally applied management system. Here are defined the basic requirements for the organization and structuring of the processes.
- ISO 29990
The fiist International standard in the field of education. This standard specifically formulated requirements to the learning services and the management of service providers in education and training.